Monday, December 29, 2008

You Didn't Think I Was Kidding...Did You?

On the post about our Halloween costumes, I actually did think I was stretching the truth a bit when I said that this was how my girls dressed everyday. When I usually pick them up from school, they have been to basketball practice first and are wearing their practice gear. So, normally, I don't see what they had worn to school. Well, they didn't have practice on Friday before vacation and THIS is what I found. Apparently, there was NO STRETCHING OF THE TRUTH!!!
Notice the rain boots AND the shining sun in the sky...the tutu (from Halloween) under the dress...the layers of stripes under or over floral print.

We are so blessed to have such wonderful, confident, happy, and healthy children. Some days I forget that...It's nice to be reminded every now and then.

4 comments:

DOUGHERTY FAMILY said...

I love it!! Those girls are so beautiful inside and out. You are right, Beck...such happy girls. You are such a good mommy. They are lucky to have you and Keith.

Love ya,
Ade

Kristin said...

So they look like they stepped out of some Euro catalogue onto your trampoline.

JessicaEklund said...

too cute! Those two are hilarious--what fun to be young and crazy!

the4superstars said...

funny that kass was eating an apple