Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Elves are Spotted Taking a Break

I found these two elves jumping on our trampoline between soccer games last weekend. I went out to get our Christmas decorations out of the shed and lo and behold!! (Kass is on the right and her friend, Hailey is on the left).

So, last weekend was the official end to the soccer season. That doesn't mean, however, that I am sport-free. We've been overlapping with basketball for the last month ! It does mean, though, that we get to be home before 7:30 on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Now we get home around 6.

Back to the Christmas decorations...I am pretty pathetic this year. I did manage to open the lights box and get a few strung around the outside of the house. Here it is the 13th of December and we do not have a single Christmas decoration IN our house. I'd like to think that I'll get some of that taken care of today, but the girls have a basketball game at 10, I have a staff Christmas party at 4, and there is another basketball game at 8.
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Elisha and Scott said...

that is halarious. what a great shot too. good luck with the decorating!!!!